Women Creating Change welcomes individuals who want a deeper understanding of public policy and hands-on experience as informed activists working to improve our city and state.
- Public programs featuring leading public policy experts and access to elected and public officials
- Opportunities to join task forces that research key issues and formulate positions
- Action alert emails on current and emerging policy and legislation
- Access to our publications
- Networking opportunities with a dynamic group of informed activists
Each member decides how much time and effort she or he can give. We invite you to join us and shape public policy through education, issue analysis, advocacy and civic participation.
TO JOIN, CHOOSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP LEVEL
Those who reside outside of the New York metropolitan area
Complimentary two-year membership
Monthly Installment Plans: Individuals who would prefer to pay their membership fee on a monthly basis over the course of one year may select the "Monthly Installment Plan" option. In doing so, the button to "automatically renew" will be selected and your card will be charged every month. The Monthly Installment Plan for the Life Membership occurs over 24 months (2 years.)
Questions? If you have any questions, or would like WCC to consider member dues adjustments, contact our Member Services Department at 212-353-8070 x111.